Terms and Conditions
- www.rhinestonz.co.nz is hereafter referred to as 'this site'.
- By placing an order by any method, direct or indirect, or by accessing this site you acknowledge that you understand and accept all our Terms and Conditions.
- This site and its contents are the intellectual property of the registered company trading as Rhinestonz & Beads, and Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. No content may be copied in part or in full without the express written permission of Rhinestonz & Beads.
- We are not responsible for damage of any kind due to the application, use or misuse of any products or information on this site. The oral, written and test-based advice we provide regarding application techniques and product use, are recommendations based on our current knowledge and the information provided by our suppliers. It does not discharge you from carrying out your own tests of the proposed techniques and their suitability for the intended application. It is your responsibility to ensure the items you purchase are suitable for their intended use and the care you can give them. The application, use and processing of these techniques and products are solely your responsibility. Where there are manufacturer's recommendations on supplied products, please ensure you follow these. Please read the Warnings listed at the bottom of this page.
- We are not responsible for any computer virus or malfunction caused to your computer by you accessing this site.
- We cannot guarantee any images from this site displayed on your browser will be an exact replica of either the size, texture or colour of the actual product. Samples are available if required.
- All prices, products and descriptions on this site are subject to change without notice and errors or omissions either on this site or in any other form of communication are accepted.
- All prices displayed on this site include our New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST). If you choose to have the prices displayed in your home currency please note that International clients do NOT pay this tax and 10% will be manually deducted from the total product price when an order is to be sent to an address outside New Zealand.
- By supplying your contact details to us either through an order, an email, by phone or by written word, you are agreeing that we may contact you using any of those methods. Our irregular email / blog is only used to inform clients of new products, special offers, discounts, and helpful hints etc. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- By New Zealand law we must keep a record of your name, address and details of any orders and payments. Beyond this lawful responsibility all client information is kept completely secure and confidential to Rhinestonz & Beads.
- Payment - we accept Visa, Mastercard and most Debit cards. Direct Bank Transfer or cheque payment is only available to New Zealand clients. We do not offer credit terms or appros. All orders are charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). International currency values displayed on this site are an indication only and day to day currency fluctuations must be taken into consideration at the time your account is charged.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 1-2 working days of payment being confirmed, unless you choose a longer dispatch option (applies to International Orders only). We have no minimum order quantity. We are not responsible for any consequences due to any items being temporarily out of stock or discontinued.
- Depending on the size of the order, rhinestones or beads are either physically counted or determined by weight and a plus or minus of 1% is allowed.
- For environmental reasons we may, at our discretion, limit the number of plastic or ziplock bags used to separate items of a similar nature within your order. Any orders will also, at our discretion, incur a surcharge of 10c per bag if multiple items are requested to be specifically labelled by colour and/or size.
- Delivery of orders to a New Zealand address is by Track & Trace Courier (non signature required). This is non negotiable.
- Delivery to an International address is by Airmail, Economy Courier or Express and is charged at cost, on top of the International Handling charge. We are not responsible for any duty or further delivery fees that may be incurred by Customs and/or Delivery Agents once your order arrives in your home country. If you do not contact us to advise shipping method (see Delivery Info To International Clients) we will send by airmail.
- Delivery of the goods is made by us when we ship the goods to you and their risk passes to you as soon as the goods leave our premises. We accept no liability for loss, non delivery, damage during transit, delays in delivery or any subsequent consequences due to loss, damage or delays. We will, of course, co-operate with any transit company to provide information about your goods and address in the unlikely event that your goods are not delivered. Should the transit company accept a claim on any undelivered or damaged goods, our compensation to you will only be in the form of replacement goods. We do not offer cash compensation.
- Discounted items, special offers and/or cut lengths of trims are not
accepted for return or exchange. We are happy to exchange other
unprocessed items, but you will need to contact us first
so we can let you know the procedures to follow.
No claim or request for refunds will be recognised after 10 working days from date of invoice.
We reserve the right to assess the condition of the goods on their return and the right to charge a 15% restocking fee unless the return is due to an error on our part.
If we consider any returned goods to be faulty we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
Unprocessed means any or all of the following: Original factory packets that have not been opened or damaged, any item that has not been cut or glued, any item that has not been sewn or threaded, any item that has not been worn or used, any units that have not been partially used.
- Swarovski©, Strass©, Spectra© and Xilion© are names registered to Swarovski AG. Preciosa© and Viva12© are names registered to Preciosa a.s. Wherever these names are used, the © mark is implied even though not shown.
- New Zealand Law applies to all our terms and conditions and any disputes arising from them shall be resolved in New Plymouth, New Zealand by a sole arbitrator appointed by the President of the Taranaki District Law Society and the decision will be binding on all parties.