Terms and Conditions
- www.rhinestonz.co.nz is hereafter referred to as 'this site'.
- By accessing this site you acknowledge that you understand and accept all our Terms and Conditions.
- This site and its contents are the intellectual property of the registered company trading as Rhinestonz & Beads, and Copyright 2009. All rights reserved. No content may be copied in part or in full without the express written permission of Rhinestonz & Beads.
- We are not responsible for damage of any kind due to the application, use or misuse of any products or information on this site. It is your responsibility to ensure the items you purchase are suitable for their intended use and the care you can give them. Please read the Warnings listed at the bottom of this page.
- We are not responsible for any computer virus or malfunction caused to your computer by you accessing this site.
- We cannot guarantee any images from this site displayed on your browser will be an exact replica of either the size, texture or colour of the actual product. Samples are available if required.
- All prices, products and descriptions on this site are subject to change without notice and errors or omissions either on this site or in any other form of communication are excepted.
- All prices displayed on this site include our New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST). If you choose to have the prices displayed in your home currency please note that International clients do NOT pay this tax and 10% will be deducted from the total product price when an order is to be sent to an address outside New Zealand.
- By supplying your contact details to us either through an order, an email, by phone or by written word, you are agreeing that we may contact you using any of those methods. Our irregular email / blog is only used to inform clients of new products, special offers, discounts, and helpful hints etc. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- By New Zealand law we must keep a record of your name, address and details of any orders and payments. Beyond this lawful responsibility all client information is kept completely secure and confidential to Rhinestonz & Beads.
- Payment - we accept Visa, Mastercard and Westpac Debit Plus. Direct Bank Transfer or cheque payment is only available to New Zealand clients. We do not offer credit terms or appros. All orders are charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). International currency values displayed on this site are an indication only and day to day currency fluctuations must be taken into consideration at the time your account is charged.
- Orders are normally despatched within 2 working days of payment being confirmed. International clients can choose to have a lower Handling Fee for a 3-5 working day processing of their order. We have no minimum order and all items are considered ongoing unless stated otherwise. We are not responsible for any consequences due to any items being temporarily out of stock or discontinued.
- Depending on the the size of the order, rhinestones or beads are either physically counted or determined by weight and a plus or minus of 1% is allowed.
- For environmental reasons we may, at our discretion, limit the number of plastic or ziplock bags used to package separate items in your order.
- Delivery of orders to a New Zealand address is by Track & Trace Courier. At our discretion we may use alternative methods but will not be responsible for any loss, damage or non delivery if an alternative delivery method is used.
- Delivery to an International address is by Air Mail, Economy Courier or Express Courier and is charged at cost. We are not responsible for any duty or fees that may be incurred by Customs and / or Delivery Agents once your order arrives in your home country.
- Delivery of the goods is made by us when we ship the goods to you and their risk passes to you as soon as the goods leave our premises. We accept no liability of loss, non delivery, damage during transit, delays in delivery or any subsequent consequences due to loss, damage or delays. Nothwithstanding we will co-operate with any courier company involved to resolve any issues in the unlikely event that your parcel goes missing.
- Discounted items, special offers and / or cut lengths are not accepted
for return or exchange. We are happy to exchange other unprocessed items, but you will
need to contact us first so we can let you know the procedures to follow.
No claim or request for refunds will be recognised after 10 working days from date of invoice.
We reserve the right to assess the condition of the goods on their return and we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee unless the return is due to an error on our part.
If we consider any returned goods to be faulty we will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
Unprocessed means any or all of the following: Original factory packets that have not been opened or damaged, any item that has not been cut or glued, any item that has not been sewn or threaded, any item that has not been worn or used, any units that have not been partially used.
- Swarovski©, Strass©, Spectra© and Xilion© are names registered to Swarovski AG. Preciosa© and Viva 12© are names registered to Preciosa a.s. Wherever these names are used, the © mark is implied even when not shown.
- Any disputes arising from our above terms and conditions shall be resolved in New Plymouth, New Zealand by a sole arbitrator appointed by the President of the Taranaki District Law Society and the decision will be binding on all parties.
- Please ensure all products are suitable for their intended use.
- Loose crystals and beads can be inhaled, swallowed, choked on, and wrongfully inserted into ears or nose.
- No application technique or process guarantees that crystals will not come loose from their carrier object and the customer must accept full responsibility for assessing the small parts risk or choking hazard that they may pose to young children especially those aged under three.
- All crystal decorated tableware items should be hand washed and crystals should never be applied to any tableware likely to come in contact with food due to the risk of choking, inhalation, swallowing or tooth damage.
- Crystals are typically intended for use in jewellery, the embellishment of accessories and textiles, and in lighting and interior design. They are not suitable for other untypical use such as gluing to teeth or mucous membranes.
The use of adhesives and crystals (either of which may contain substances known as hazardous) on tableware is subject to legal restrictions in specific countries. The customer is fully responsible for compling with these country-specific provisions and in no way can hold Rhinestonz & Beads responsible if these provisions are not met.